Relax in a Sunlighten sauna with your family and friends and let unwanted toxins pour out of your body as you soothe your muscles, cleanse your skin and relieve stress.
Your skin will feel softer and look more beautiful than ever before!
Just as toxins can be absorbed through the skin, toxins can also be excreted through the skin. This is why sunlighten saunas can be so beneficial.
Sweat is one of the natural ways your body detoxes. The heat of a sunlighten sauna can help open up your pores to make this process more efficient. The heat can also increase your core body temperature to help fight pathogens and disease.
Not only that, but sweating can increase the blood flow to your skin and make it look better. It can also give your immune system a spike . . . stimulating your body to release white blood cells and antibodies.
Europe, especially Germany, use Hyperthermia to elevate the core temperature of the body and kill cancerous tumors. That’s why fevers are not necessarily a bad thing as you body is naturally raising it’s core temperature to burn an infection out of the body. Sunlighten saunas work on the same premise, I’m not saying the kill cancer tumors but they can certainly fight pathogens and disease as a preventative!
Here I Explain The Many Benefits Of A Sunlighten Sauna
Eight Compelling Reasons for Indulging in a Sunlighten Sauna
- Helps relieve stress by providing a warm quiet place to relax without distractions
- Flushes Toxins with the deep sweating removing unwanted toxins accumulated through the environment
- Cleanses skin helps rinse and cleanse your skin’s epidermal layer and sweat ducts for a beautiful appearance
- Sleep better for a more balanced body helping you fall asleep around bedtime
- Recreation and social benefits in a relaxing environment with family and friends
- Just helps you feel good by helping you relax and restore body and soul
- Burns calories and fat, up to 700 calories burned in 30 minutes
- Relaxes and helps soothe aches and soreness through the high temperatures of the sunlighten saunas
Tip To Get The Most From Your Sunlighten Sauna Experience
- Avoid staying inside any sauna for longer than 30 minutes until you build up a tolerance.
- Be sure to properly hydrate with fresh, pure water before and after taking a sauna and if you are sweating profusely you will want to consider replacing your electrolytes with some coconut water.
- Enjoy your sunlighten sauna with a family member or close friend, or make sure someone checks on you every so often.
- If you have any kind of ailment or are sensitive to heat, check with your healthcare professional first.
- Far-infrared emitters do not work through clothing. So, disrobe as much as possible to optimize the heating and sweating effects.
- Work up to regular use over time. You don’t have to take a 20 minute sauna from the get-go. Start slowly to build up an acceptable comfort level.
- Try to remain relaxed, quiet, and reflect on positive emotions. Listening to some soothing background music may help you unwind and relax.
- When finished, take a shower, warm or cool, but not hot. Avoid using soap as you’re already clean and soap tends to clog your pores. Wash off your sweat with a skin brush or loofa.
- After showering, sit or lie down for at least 10 minutes for final reflections on your sunlighten sauna experience.
Sunlighten saunas are one of the best products on the market and they make it very easy to enjoy the experience in the comfort of your own home!
If your interested in a Sunlighten sauna for your home, Click Here, and cheers to your health!
If you enjoyed this post please comment and share if you want more content like this.
Cheers to your health!
Mobile ~ 602-369-0545
If you enjoyed this blog on Sunlighten Sauna’s, retweet and comment please!