What Is Kombucha?
Kombucha is an ancient Chinese drink and its history dates back to over 2000 years and is referred to as the ‘Immortal Health Elixir’. It is a sweetened tea that’s been left to ferment; the bacteria and yeast allow it to reproduce which gives it the appearance of a mushroom. The therapeutic effects of the tea has been proven to fight and prevent cancer as well as arthritis and other diseases. Even though many have testified to this, the FDA still warn people off consuming the tea.
Kombucha Cured Laraine Dave’s Cancer
The following is a testament to the healing qualities of Kombucha on cancer:
“I began drinking Kombucha in 1993 when a family friend gave us one of his baby cultures to make for ourselves and loved ones. Making it in our kitchen, I was initially put off by the unusual taste, but as my energy levels increased and my mood improved, the taste began to grow on me, and I found myself craving Kombucha and drinking it every day. Everyone seemed to notice my “healthy glow,” so I began bringing Kombucha to coworkers and serving it to clients at the Beverly Hills department store where I worked. I loved to serve it out of champagne flutes, and it wasn’t long until my family took to calling me the Kombucha Queen.
In 1995, I was diagnosed with a rare and aggressive form of breast cancer, known for moving quickly to the lymph nodes and bones, and based on the size of the tumor (almost that of a golf ball) doctors could not even give me a year to live. I was tested again a week later, and to everyone’s surprise, my cancerous cells had not metastasized. My physicians asked me if I was doing anything special. “Drinking Kombucha everyday” I replied, since it really was the only thing different that I had been consuming over the last several years. Up to this point I had been drinking it as kind of a beauty aid, but now decided that it was time to look into this “miracle drink.” That is when I discovered numerous books and stories about Kombucha and a healing tradition that spanned centuries and cultures.
It truly is one of nature’s best kept secrets, and I made a commitment to spread the word of Kombucha to all those near, dear, far, and wide, in the hope that it could touch other people’s lives like it touched mine. I am proud to say that to this day, I remain cancer-free, and this fermented tea plays a major role in my life, keeping me healthy, happy and strong.”
The Therapeutic Effects Of Kombucha
The tea is beneficial for the whole body the therapeutic effects include:
– strengthening the immune system
– fighting yeast infections
– aiding in metabolism
– helping joint problems
– treating the sense of well-being of the body
The mushroom juice is able to go to the root cause of the body’s ailments. When properly cultivated the therapeutic effects include:
- Helps to prevent the formations of certain types of cancerous cells
- Reduces hot flashes during menopause
- Counteracts chronic constipation
- Strengthens kidney and bladder functions
- Tones the heart, thus helping to prevent heart attacks
- Helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol deposits by softening veins and arteries.
- Guards against and helps heal arteriosclerosis, rheumatism, arthritis and ischmatic attacks.
- Assists in the treatment of thrombosis and thrombophlebitis
- Alleviates insomnia
- Aids digestion
- Assists in liver dysfunction and the liver’s detoxification process
- Alleviates many allergies and aching nerves
- Re-energizes muscles
- Helpful in the treatment of cataracts and other cornea problems
- Stimulates cleansing of the gall bladder, and alleviates colitis and nervous stomach
- Helps weight control by stimulating greater fat metabolism (burning off fat)
- Assists to level off glucose, thus helping to avoid sudden drops of blood sugar in diabetics. Also, if taken daily, will optimize urea levels in approximately 100 days.
- Useful co-therapy in cases of bronchitis, asthma, coughs, usually alleviating these conditions in two to three days.
- Stimulates health hair growth, thickening hair and helping to eliminate grey hair, thus long-term aid in avoiding balding. (Baldness, once established, cannot be reversed)
- Useful in preventing and treating gout and ulcers.
- By energizing and rejuvenating cells and tissues, it improves sexual potency.
Ronald Reagan Also Drank Kombucha
Benefits Kombucha Tea
In 1983 it was first reported that Ronald Reagan was ill with cancer. Periodically reports of ongoing chemotherapy for colon, bladder and now metastases were made known.
The results of such standard allopathic “cut and burn” methods were inconclusive, and Reagan grew increasingly uncomfortable with them. Renowned physicians in the USA remembered the therapy tips in Solzhenitsyn’s writings. This was further investigated and Solzhenitsyn, who lived as an immigrant in the USA, was questioned. He gave the physicians valuable hints and at once several Kombucha were obtained from Japan.
Ronald Reagan consumed daily 1 liter (about a quart) of the tea and no mention of cancer is made anymore. Reagan appears to have continued to consumer the mushroom juice throughout his life.
If you enjoyed this post please “like, comment and share” if you want more content like this.
Cheers to your health!
Mobile ~ 602-369-0545
If you enjoyed this blog on Cure Cancer With Kombucha, retweet and comment please!